Hellooooo! :) I'm about to buy some books online but I need one more so the shipping is free, would you mind recommending me one? I would like it if it was romantic but with some serious things too? Please don't say anything from of John Green because I've read everything from him. Hope you can help me, thank you.
Hopefully one of these will be good. :) The extent of the romance might vary in each book but they’re all contemporary/realistic with serious subject matter:
- The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher
- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
- Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
- One Day by David Nicholls
- The Silver Linings Playbook by Mathew Quick
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell - I think this one would be perfect for you if you haven’t already read it!